Safety is everyone's first concern.
1. Arrive before the start time fueled and ready to ride.
2. Gear up to your prefered safety and comfort level (this is always a personal choice).
3. Know the ride destination and have either a gps device or local maps.
4. Be comfortable with the speed limits.
5. Know the following hand signals.
6. Ride in staggard formation (see first image below) unless single file is indicated by leader or lane is either too narrow or hazardous to remain staggard. If rider in front leaves or changes position, change your position to remain in staggard formation with the riders in front of you (see second image below).